Information about the processing of personal data from the contact form by
EURO LOGISTICS LTD. SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Information obligation pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Data collector
EURO LOGISTICS LTD. SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ u. Jabłoniowa 20 / 413, 80-175 Gdańsk, Poland
2. The purpose of processing
Execution of contact and sending current commercial information concerning goods and services offered by EURO LOGISTICS LTD. SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ using the data provided in the contact form on the following website: www.eurologisticsltd.com.pl
3. Legal basis
The processing of your personal data entered in the contact form results from the Data Collector's legitimate interest, i.e. the performance of contact with you [Ar. 6(1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR].
The processing of your personal data entered in the contact form is necessary for the fulfilment of the Data Collector's legal obligations [Article 6(1) (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR].
4. Categories of data recipients
Entities authorised under the provisions of law.
- Employees of EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o.
- Entities performing external services on behalf of EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o.: accounting, IT and bookkeeping services on the basis of a separate agreements, required for the proper implementation of services by EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o.
5. Period of data retention
The data shall be stored until the expiry of the period of limitation of tax liabilities and other public liabilities incurred by EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o..
Until you withdraw your consent to the processing. The data shall be deleted immediately after the withdrawal of your consent to their processing.
6. Rights related to processing
- The right to request access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing from the data controller.
- The right to transfer personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The right to object.
- Contact regarding the GDPR: EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o. ul. Jabłoniowa 20 / 413, 80-175 Gdańsk, Poland email: email@example.com
7. Additional information
Providing your data before concluding an agreement with EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o. is not required; however, the consequence of failure to do so shall make it impossible for EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o. to contact you.
Your data shall not be forwarded by EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o. to third countries or international organisations.
On the basis of your personal data, EURO LOGISTICS LTD. Sp. z o.o. shall not make any automated decisions and shall not carry out any profiling processes.
WHO WE ARE
Euro Logistics Ltd Sp. z o.o.
ul. Jabłoniowa 20/413 ,80-175 Gdańsk
District Court Gdańsk North
Commercial Division of the
National Court Register 0000242033
Share capital 50 000 PLN
Copyright © 2021 Euro Logistics LTD | Realizacja Netby